Private tour (currently virtual) for a group of friends or family with Yael Perry in Bucharest. The tour starts from your hotel and allows you to comfortably get to know the city and learn about it. The tour lasts about three hours with an option to extend to 4-5 hours.
What to expect
- You will visit a variety of interesting Jewish sites in the city.
- You will have food and drink breaks (not included in the price).
- You will see other city attractions.
- You will be impressed by the old city and its stories.
- You will hear stories about the history of Romania and Bucharest in particular.
- Enjoy a nurturing experience between friends or family
- You will be given many photo options along the route
- You will get to know Bucharest better than the average tourist.