Customer Success Manager @ LivePerson
Are you passionate about delivering value to customers? Are you a self-starter, and self-driven? If so, then we are looking for you! LivePerson is currently seeking a customer focused and experienced professional to join our team as a Customer Success Manager (CSM) for Strategic Accounts.
The CSM is a key and pivotal role within our Strategic Accounts. The CSM both owns and manages the customer account program designed to exceed customer and LivePerson key performance goals associated with the ROI and product usage. The coordination of activities, timely reporting and the management of all risk and escalation will be a significant element of this role.
As the trusted advisor on all program related activity the CSM ensures all client interaction is managed to ensure client satisfaction, customer health and therefore customer retention is maintained.
What You Will Own?
Onboarding & delivery
- Project Management – Ensure all aspects of scope, time, quality and cost are achieved or bettered through our comprehensive project management methodology. Manage the Customer kick off meeting and define and control all resources identified from that meeting to ensure the agreed scope is appropriately achieved.
- Project Communication – Communicate plan milestones and general progress.
- Product Adoption – Identify applicable use cases and business needs for LivePerson capabilities and successfully deploy into customers account.
- Extensive Product Expertise on the suite of LivePerson solutions and capabilities acting as a SME on all LivePerson offerings.
- ROI and Value Management – Coordinate relevant performance review data at regular and agreed review points. The data must be interpreted to determine customer performance and support recommendations to increase the business benefits and usage of LivePerson’s products.
- Operations Management – Proactively suggest and drive better operational practices for increasing value of the LivePerson solution in customers connection center operations.
- Delivering Best practices – continuous optimisation and improvements in developing and sharing best practices and lessons learned for increasing overall program efficiency.
- Account Planning – Collaborate with the Account Executive & Customer to establish a Success plan consistent with the customer’s needs and LivePerson’s reasonable expectations. The success plan will be reviewed regularly in accordance with the needs of the company.
- Relationship Management – maintain an excellent relationship with the key stakeholders of the account and convert these relationships and conversations into significant outcomes, such as account growth and usage increase.
- Portfolio & Account Management – Act as head of Project Management Office (PMO) for the account, defining and maintaining standards for overall projects and activities within the account.
- Customer Satisfaction – Maintain a high level of customer response and satisfaction based upon both survey and attrition indicators. Increase reference ability and look to promote the connection between the customer and LivePerson at all times.
- Strategic Initiatives – Owns, drives and/or supports activities that transform business through thought leadership, vision and organisational development.
What You Need For Success?
- BS or BA degree, MBA preferred.
- 5+ years managing the SaaS software solutions within Enterprise client organisations.
- Demonstrated leadership, strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal, relationship building skills to maximise to team collaboration.
- Consistent track record of success and progressive achievement in career to date.
- Well spoken, articulate and capable of business and technical writing & presentations.
- Additional European language beneficial
In addition to our core values of being and owner and Helping this role requires:
- Being available and willing to make trips to regional client sites for helping account reviews.
- Participate in major launches as a cross-functional stakeholder on assigned accounts.
- Actively connect with colleagues, cross-functional team members and our customers to foster meaningful connection.